on the reports that the CBN has introduced a 50 Billion Naira Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility to support individuals and businesses in Nigeria, we have sort for the sequencial proceedures on how to apply for the loan.
Bellow are the steps
- These facilities are not cash based, as the CBN will only pay approved loan amounts to their own appointed Vendors to supply you with requested items to start or support your business.
- If you have benefited from the COVID-19 TCF, you’re not eligible for the new non-interest TCF. However, you are eligible to apply for the Non-interest AGSMEIS of N3,000,000.
- However, If you have already benefited from the regular AGSMEIS programme, you are also not eligible to apply for the new non-interest AGSMEIS. However, you can apply for the non-interest TCF of N500,000 or N750,000.
- Application for the non-interest TCF of N500,000 has no special requirements
- Application for N750,000 requires business name, RC number and Tax Identificationnumber (TIN).
- Moreso, Application for AGSMEIS of N3,000,000 requires applicants to undergo a mandatory short business training, certification and business plan writing from CBN approved Enterprise Development Institutes (EDIs).
- To apply for N500,000 Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility [Household], visit bitly.com/5hktcf
- To apply for N750,000 Non-Interest Targeted Credit Facility [SME], visit bitly.com/75ktcf
- For the N3,000,000 AGSMEIS facility, see more details and how to apply through an EDI at bitly.com/tenloan.